Omega Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 3 i bugovi

Go down

Season 3 i bugovi Empty Season 3 i bugovi

Post by zli_wuk Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:08 pm

Posto je WoW najigranija igra na planeti sa preko 9 miliona korisnika tim iz Blizzard-a se trudi da svaki korisnik ima potpuno uzivanje u igri i da iz iste izvuce maksimum, tako da je Blizzard uvek otvoren za svaku primedbu a Mi smo naisli na neke, citiracu Blizzard u daljem tekstu:

Bug: Guild Bank Daily Withdrawals don't reset

"Our DBAs are actively working to resolve this issue. The initial cause seems to have been resolved but as this is still affecting some players it is still being investigated.
Please continue to report this problem via In-game GM reports. I'd suggest putting in a petition each day that the bank limit has not been reset for your guild. Be sure to submit your reports with the character's being affected so that our DBAs can correlate the data."

Bilo je i par pitanja:
1st question - Is it just me or has the Armory not updated for like 2 weeks?
1st answer - The Armory updates on a very regular basis. Sometimes there can be delays or problems but we are continually working on improving it to stop this from occurring.

2nd question - how exactly are "inactive teams determined"?
2nd answer - We don't have any exact details to provide regarding this, just keep playing your games and it won't be a problem.

Mozda ce Vam ovo dati odgovore na neka Vasa pitanja a niste imali koga da pitate

Bilo je zalbi i da chat filteri ne rade pravilno, citiram:

Question: My Combat log filter is set to the default "Self" filter, but crafting results still show up in it from other people.
Answer: We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it.
zli_wuk
zli_wuk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum